-
May 23rd, 2001, 05:01 PM
#1
Inactive Member
Hey, have a friend who is considering going Jackson on his GSR. He lives in the SF Bay Area and is looking for someone who runs the JRSC right now to talk to and scope out the mod, get an idea of what kind of torque increase it delivers. Ready to help recruit for the Dark Side Of The Force?
Chris
-
May 23rd, 2001, 07:11 PM
#2
Inactive Member
Drop me a line at [email protected]
I know several GSR JRSC owners, as well as other various makes with JRSC's.
------------------
Mike Marsey
'98 ITR #0717
Supercharged w/220+whp @ 5psi
For all your JRSC type R questions, go to:
http://www.geocities.com/superchargedtyper/
-
May 23rd, 2001, 07:37 PM
#3
Inactive Member
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Chris Thorne:
Hey, have a friend who is considering going Jackson on his GSR. He lives in the SF Bay Area and is looking for someone who runs the JRSC right now to talk to and scope out the mod, get an idea of what kind of torque increase it delivers. Ready to help recruit for the Dark Side Of The Force?
Chris
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
I have a jrsc gsr but only for almost a month now....drop me a line at [email protected] if you need some help.
-
May 23rd, 2001, 10:33 PM
#4
Inactive Member
I got one.. Feel free to email me - [email protected]
- Brian
-
May 24th, 2001, 01:17 AM
#5
Inactive Member
Hey Chris...I know I talked to you on e-mail about the kit, it's just kinda funny that I find you on here too. Here's the dyno from my kit.
------------------
99' GSR 13.6 @ 103.4mph
-JRSC w/ Walbro Fuel Pump, AEM Intake, Tanabe Racing Medallion Exhaust, Mugen Header, Ground Control Coilovers/ Koni Adjustable Shocks, Black 17x7.5 Volk Racing SE37's, and Wings West Body Kit
Since then: Quaife LSD, ACT Clutch, ZEX Ultra Lightweight Flywheel, AEM Cam gears, and JR BTC
-
May 24th, 2001, 05:52 AM
#6
Inactive Member
Here's another JRSC in the Bay area. Email me.
------------------
Formerally Four Door GSR
Supercharged GSR Sedan
JRSC 6 psi, AEM Pulley, AEM Cam gears, RSR header, Greddy PE, Field SFC-VTEC, Neuspeed Race, KYB AGX, 22mm Sway bar, Racing Hart C2 (3 piece). CF Hood.
-
May 24th, 2001, 06:15 AM
#7
Inactive Member
Also another Bay Area SC'ed GSR owner - drop me a line. Right now my car is in the shop, getting rebuilt after two cylinders leaned out.. Make sure you get a HO fuel pump!!! =]
-
May 24th, 2001, 04:46 PM
#8
Inactive Member
-
May 24th, 2001, 04:48 PM
#9
Inactive Member
-
May 25th, 2001, 03:51 AM
#10
Inactive Member
I'm another one. drop me an email. I live in Santa Cruz, and work in Mountain View. Yeah, i do the ugly commute thing. If your buddy is somewhere between I'd be happy to meet up and take him for a ride or whatever.
Car goes to shop next week though for some body work. Dumb minivan cut across traffic and cut me off. dinged up my front bumper....anyways...i'm still bitter. 
-tom
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks